2015 year in review
December 31st, 2015
At the end of every year I go through the list I keep of various things I enjoyed and pick out my favorites. Here are my faves for 2015:
- Movies: A bunch of good ones I saw and re-saw this year including: The Lego Movie, Edge of Tomorrow, Nancy Please, Nightcrawler, Citizenfour, Mad Max: Fury Road, Tomorrowland, the Back to the Future series, Inside Man, The Big Lebowski, Night Falls on Manhattan, Super, Hackers, The Martian, Inside Out, Jurassic Park.
- TV Shows: The shows I enjoyed most are the final season of Mad Men, Bojack Horseman season 1, and Attack on Titan seasons 1 and 2.
- Books: A couple of great books: Man’s Search for Meaning and Monkey Mind.
- Videogames: This year, I mostly played games on my iPad Mini along with some indie games on my Macbook Air. One good iPad game is The Executive and an indie PC game, The Cat Lady.
- Comics: The new Sandman: Overture collected trade by Neil Gaiman and another older comic of his, The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch. I didn’t get to read enough comics this year!
- Live Shows: I had a fun time seeing The Book of Mormon again, this time with my parents and brother.
For the complete list of stuff I like, check out the Faves section on the site.