I've been professionally designing websites and apps for over 15 years now. My client work I do through my company Distinctive Quality.
A few years ago I launched Indie Aisle, a platform for authors to publish ebooks on their own. More recently, I've been working on launching Blocks Edit, an email content management tool. And I've been working on and off on a mobile app called LogStuff to keep track of the things I enjoy which I'm planning to release sometime in the near future.
Related blog posts:
- Programming made for humans - interfaces in place of programming
- Designing an online app - how Indie Aisle was designed
- Developing a web app - how Indie Aisle was developed
- Marketing a web app - how Indie Aisle was marketed
- Introducing Indie Aisle - the launch of Indie Aisle
- The state of Indie Aisle - the redesign of Indie Aisle
- The Transform app - fitness and nutrition app I designed for a client
- The Content Management System that wasn't - concept for new website editing tool